Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Halloween

So I know its been over a month ago, but here are photos from our Halloween party. We had it at Tara's house and a few nights before we decorated pumpkins while Katy was in town to get in the Halloween spirit. Mine is Billy Bob, Katy's is Luigi, and Tara's is Fred.Luigi on top, Billy Bob is second, and Fred is third.

After carving pumpkins, Katy cleaned and seasoned the seeds and then we roasted them. They were pretty good but I have no idea how she made them. She put a ton of stuff on them.Dustin had been keeping his Halloween a costume a secret...even though we were pretty sure he was going to be Batman. He went all-out for his costume and it was hilarious!
Tara went as Cat Woman and I got this pink dress for $0.72 at Half of Half so I went as Barbie b/c I was trying to be cheap this year.Hannah Davidson, Me, Tara Bowers, Tara HagenPeter and DustinThis is my favorite picture of the nightThis is what my wonderful boyfriend was doing and why he missed the party