Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas at Bonefish

This year my siblings and I decided we were going to have a night out as our Christmas gifts to each other. We went to my favorite restaurant, Bonefish, and got lots of delicious food and drinks! I always get the Bang Bang shrimp and the Ahi Tuna Shashimi. I'm not sure which one I like better, but you should try both! They also have some of the best martinis. One of my favorites is the pomegranate martini, but I usually try out the new seasonal ones when I go and am never disappointed. I don't remember their names, but they are all good.

Don't these look yummy...well, they were!

Spencer had to guide that weekend and Ryan's girlfriend, Cathleen had to cheer at a football game, so they didn't go...and they missed out! Chris and Brandlyn, Jeni and Sam, and Ryan and I went and had a fabulous time. We really need to do this more often and not just for special occasions. It would help if my lovely sister and new brother-in-law didn't live 11 hours away :)

Here are some photos of our night